Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Afflancer
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Afflancer’s Website.
1. All estimates/quotes are based on our understanding of your requirements and as per given time-frame. Any changes to the functionality including micro-improvements may incur additional costs accordingly.
2. By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of Afflancer Agency. Acceptance can be verbal, by email, payment of Initiation, signing a quote.
3. Any re-work on an already completed task will attract additional charges. Any changes in the design after the design approval will incur additional charges.
4. Website/application content and all related materials need to be provided to us within the first two weeks of starting the project
5. Our websites/applications are generally tested on PCs and include near recent versions of following browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome & Safari. If you require testing to be done on any other browser, please let us know in advance.
6. Responsive/multi-device compatible web pages are tested on iPhone and iPads. If you require testing to be done on any other device, please discuss it in advance.
Online Advertising Terms
1. All digital marketing/strategy packages are for a minimum of 6 months period. Thereafter, cancel anytime with a clear one-month email notice.
2. They are billed monthly and are payable by the 1st of every month.
3. Packages are designed with keeping in mind the Digital Marketing/Strategy requirements of our clients. There are specific man-hours allocated each month and any unused man-hours are not rolled over to the next month. No third party software or marketing expenses are included.
4. Any extra hours used may be billed separately. Any urgent tasks will be charged separately.
Hosting And Domain
1. Hosting And Domain is an annual charge which must be paid in advance for the whole year. Except if the client is under one of our Maintenance packages.
2. It is the client’s responsibility to renew the hosting in time ie. before the expiry date. Failure to renew in time can lead to loss of files, data, emails, backups, etc. All unpaid hostings are disabled or deleted from the server.
3. All renewals must be paid by seven working days prior to the expiry date. Afflancer will not be responsible for issues relating to the delayed payment.
4. Hosting and Domain Both Cost $75 + 18% GST Per Year. If Afflancer wants Increase Hosting And Domain Cost So client Need Increase This But Mostly It’s static.
- Hosting Cancellation requests must be sent in writing or by email one month prior to the expiry of the same. Once the hosting has been renewed, it cannot be canceled and must be paid for the full year.
- If the hosting is not paid and renewed before the expiry date. We reserve the right to disable the hosting and all associated services including emails and DNS records. Additional charges will be applicable to re-enable the hosting. Afflancer will not be responsible for any loss of data, files, emails, backups, restoration costs, etc.
- If a hosting has been canceled/ disabled then all files, emails, databases, and backups will be deleted from the server without any notification to the client.
Website Maintenance Terms
1. All maintenance packages are for a minimum of 3 months period.
2. Maintenance packages are billed monthly, however, are paid monthly via direct debit on the 1st of every month.
3. Does not include any Digital Strategy, Business Analysis, Solution Architect, SEO, and Digital Marketing work.
4. There are absolutely no refunds for any fees related to the monthly maintenance package.
5. Ongoing term: For any reason, if the Client decides to terminate an on-going maintenance package then they will need to pay the balance amount of the remaining months.
Payment and Refund Terms
For general website design & development projects we employ the following steps:
1. All prices are quoted in US dollars are inclusive of PayPal Tax unless specified.
2. All invoices are to be processed as per the schedule via your preferred method of payment.
3. Afflancer Agency reserves the right to negotiate and refund an appropriate portion of the amount paid by customer towards the requested service. If you cancel your order after making the payment, there will be no refund or adjustments if cancellation is called when more than 50% of the work has been completed. All cancellations must be received in writing and can be sent via regular mail, email or fax. Telephone requests on cancellations will not be accepted.
4. For Any Web development and online advertising, project client must give 50% Advanced payment any project.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have
any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
Public Date: 06/07/2019